来源：新航道 浏览：166 发布日期：2015-09-06 10:03
雅思口语流程介绍Part 1 第一部分
Introduction & Interview(彼此介绍并谈论一般性话题) Total time总时间: 4 – 5 minutes
On Entering the Test Room Waiting out at the door “Do you have a mobile on you?” Psychological suggestion
Before you start: The examiner will say the following statement before he starts the speaking test. The tape recorder will be turned on at this point. “This is the speaking module for the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)conducted on the 4th of July, 2009 in DALIAN. The candidate is Liu Haibo. Candidate number 000007. And the interviewer is Steven Gerrard.”
1. Introduction questions [You will be asked 4 standard questions] “Good morning/afternoon. My name is Steven Gerrard. Can you tell me your full name please?” Answer: My full name is... My family name is ... and my given name is... “What shall I call you?” “Can you tell me where you’re from?” “Can I see your identification, please?” Answer: Here you are./ Here you go.
2. Topic 1 [You will be asked 3-4 questions based on this topic] “Now, in the first part, I’d like to ask you some questions about yourself. Let’s talk about what you do. Do you work or are you a student?”
3. Topic 2 [You will be asked 3-4 questions based on this topic] “Let’s talk about... (a new topic)
4. Topic 3 [You will be asked 3-4 questions based on this topic] “Let’s move on to the topic of (a new topic)
雅思口语流程介绍Part 2 第二部分
Individual Long Turn(个人表述) Total time总时间: 3 – 4 minutes
1. Preparation Time [You are given 1 minute to prepare] In Part 2, the examiner starts by saying... “Now, I’m going to give you a topic, and I’d like you to talk about it for 1 to 2 minutes. Before you talk, you’ll have 1 minute to think about what you’re going to say. You can make some notes if you wish. Do you understand? “Here’s your paper and a pencil for making notes. And here’s your topic. (The examiner hands you the cue card at this point). I’d like you to describe .....
2. Speaking Time [You have to speak for 1 to 2 minutes] “All right. Remember you have 1 to 2 minutes for this, so don’t worry if I stop you. I’ll tell you when the time is up. Can you start speaking now, please?”
3. Follow-up [Maybe, the examiner will ask 1 to 2 extra questions]
2-way Discussion(深入交谈) Total time总时间: 4 - 5 minutes
1. You will be asked between 5 to 12 questions which are related to Part 2’s topic Examiner’s instructions during the Speaking Test ~ In Part 3, the examiner starts by saying... “We’ve been talking about (Part 2’s topic) and I’d like to discuss with you 1 or 2 more general questions related to this. Let’s talk about first of all,.... Finally! The end! “Ok, thank you very much. That’s the end of the speaking test.”